Gatheroo has been built to integrate with the other tools, systems and software that your business already uses.
Using our Zapier integration allows you to connect Gatheroo to 100s of Apps and vice versa.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to use Zapier (a powerful – but easy to use – service, to create your own custom App connections).
Note: Zapier integration is available on our Gather Pro and Gather Team plans. To find out more about our plans and pricing, please visit our pricing page.
What We’ll Cover:
- How to generate your Zapier API
- How to add Gatheroo to your Zapier account
- How to create ‘Zaps’
How to generate your Zapier API
First, log into your Gatheroo account and visit Account/Integrations.
Under the Zapier integration, click Generate New Token
This will create a new API token for you to use to connect your Gatheroo Account to Zapier.
In addition to your Generated API Token you will also need to add your Gatheroo Account Email when in Zapier a little later
How to add Gatheroo to your Zapier account
- In the Zapier Home Page, visit to My Apps and click on +Add Connection
- Under Add a new app connection, search for Gatheroo and select it from the dropdown
- In the window that opens, enter the unique API Token previously created inside Gatheroo, along with your Gatheroo Account Email and click Yes, Continue
- Your Gatheroo account is now connected to Zapier
Finally, from the My Apps page, select your Gatheroo connection, and from the mini-menu, choose Test connection to verify the connection is successful.
A “Zap” is a connection that can be created between Gatheroo and another app on the Zapier library. When a Trigger Event occurs in one app, Zapier will automatically make an Action Event happen in the other app.
For example, when a New Contact is created in your CRM (Salesforce, Active Campaign, Hubspot etc.) that contact and any mapped fields are automatically added to your Gatheroo Contacts. Or, when a Project in your Project Management Software has a change of date, change a date on a corresponding Project in Gatheroo.