Add requests for information to a project in Gatheroo is easy.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Log in to your Gatheroo account and navigate to the Projects dashboard.
- Find the project you want to add requests for information to and click on the project’s name to open it.
- On the project’s page, select “Add A Page”
- Name your page and Save it by selecting the orange disc. You can also add a description for this page if desired.
- Scroll down to the section title, name the section, and save it in the same way as before.
- Now you can start adding fields to the section by selecting “Add A Field”.
- Select the field type needed.
- Name the field and add a description. This is where you need to talk to your clients in the same way as you would if you were asking them this question face to face. Give them as much information as possible.
- Add further pages, sections and fields to request everything you need from your clients in a clear and organised way.
Your requests for information have now been added to the project. Remember that you can always go back to the project and make changes as needed.