Here is a step-by-step guide on how to add a team member to your account:
- Log in to your Gatheroo account.
- Navigate to the “Account” menu and select “Team Members.”
- On the “Team Members” page, select the “Add New Team Member” button.
- In the “Add Team Member” form, enter the first and last name of the team member you want to add.
- Enter the email address of the team member you want to add.
- Select the user role for the team member you want to add. The user role will determine the level of access they have to your Gatheroo account. You can select from options such as Administrator and Member.
- If you have additional fields, please fill those out.
- Select the “Add New Team Member” button to add the team member to your Gatheroo account.
- An email will be sent to the team member’s email address with instructions on how to set up their Gatheroo account.
- Once the new team member has set up their account, they will appear in the “Team Members” list as ACTIVE and will have access to your Gatheroo account based on their user role.
From your Dashboard – Navigate to Account/Team Members:
Did this answer your question?