Checking or amending a project’s settings in Gatheroo is easy.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Log in to your Gatheroo account and navigate to the Projects dashboard.
- Find the project you want to check or amend the settings for, and locate & select the three vertical dots to the right of the project line.
- Select “Setup” from the options that appear.
- In the Setup page, you will see all the information you added when the project was created. You can change any of the information here as needed.
- Scroll down to find the option to password protect this project. You can toggle this option on or off as needed.
- Further down, you will find the option to select your account default message scheduling for this project. Use the drop-down menu to select the desired scheduling option.
- Once you have made the necessary changes, select “Update Settings” to apply them.
Your project’s settings have now been updated. Remember that you can always go back to the project’s Setup page and make changes as needed.